ACAI Berry | Renewed Life ACAI Berry Supplements

Lowering Your Cholesterol with Renewed Life 100% Pure ACAI Berry Supplements

Cholesterol Supplements | ACAI Berry | ACAI | Berry | Cholesterol Information

The ACAI Berry has a very high concentration of antocyonin, a powerful anti-oxidant, which helps to fight cholesterol and free radicals.

Have you ever heard that a glass of red wine everyday is good for the heart? This is because of the antocyonin in the grape. It is not by accident that the color of the ACAI Berry is similar to the color of red wine, however the ACAI Berry has 33 times more antocyonin than the grape.

ACAI Berry lowers your Cholesterol, facts:

  • 60% Oleic (Omega 9) a monounsaturated, essential fatty acid, helps lower LDL (harmful cholesterol) while maintaining HDL, (beneficial cholesterol) levels.
     
  • 12% Linoleic (Omega 6) a polyunsaturated, essential fatty acid has been found to lower both LDL and HDL levels.
     
  • Fatty acids aid in the transport and absorption of fat-soluble vitamins ice. Vitamins A, E, D, and K.
     
  • ACAI Berry contains valuable phytosterols.
     
  • Sterols are components of plant cell membranes providing numerous benefits to the human body, namely the reduction of blood plasma cholesterol.
     
  • Sterols are currently being used to treat symptoms associated with BP.

Renewed Life 100% Pure ACAI Berry Supplements will lower your Cholesterol level, reduce your risk of heart attack and stroke. The first step in lowering your Cholesterol should be adding Renewed Life 100% Pure ACAI Berry Supplements to your daily diet. Your body makes about 80% of the cholesterol in your system. The other 20% comes from the food you eat. So for many people, diet and exercise alone are not enough.

Renewed Life 100% Pure ACAI Berry Supplements, FAR SUPERIOR to any 4:1 ACAI Berry supplement. The quality of our Pure ACAI Berry supplements, combined with the benefits to your health, and well-being, may cost little more, but you are worth every penny! We are Renewed Life, 100% Pure ACAI Supplements...

Medical Resource Credits,
Elizabeth Johnson, RN BSN
On Staff Registered Nurse for Renewed Life ACAI Berry Supplements

Copyrights 2005-2008, Renewed Life ACAI Berry Supplements, RenewedLifeCorp.Com
All Trademarks, product names, company names and logos are the property of their respective owners.
Renewed Life Site Map  |  Free ACAI Berry Samples  |  ACAI Berry Juice Recipes  |  Critical Business Partners & Websites

Internet Strategies by Technology Based Consulting - Internet Technologies